King Clan By Spanky.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

2 posters

Urban Terror (question about it for the founders/leaders

Israf3l
    Israf3l

Urban Terror (question about it for the founders/leaders Empty Urban Terror (question about it for the founders/leaders

Post  Israf3l Tue May 20, 2008 3:42 pm

I play a game called Urban Terror, its a LOT of fun, google it if you want to check it out.

My question is if we can start a branch of King|dom in this game, 'cuz ill help keep it running if you need me to.
    1211spanky
    Admin
    Admin

Urban Terror (question about it for the founders/leaders Empty Re: Urban Terror (question about it for the founders/leaders

Post  1211spanky Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:28 pm

ummm... wat type of game is it.... talk to my bro spanky bout it... might be fun... btw where ya been bro???????????
    Israf3l
    Israf3l

Urban Terror (question about it for the founders/leaders Empty Re: Urban Terror (question about it for the founders/leaders

Post  Israf3l Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:47 pm

its an FPS game set in modern times

sry for the absence, my life has been turned upside down like 3 times since january and ive been busy with it.
    1211spanky
    Admin
    Admin

Post  1211spanky Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 am

oh.. naw its all good bro... as long as u r letting us kno here in the forum ur good.... but hopefully ill c u soon bro... and ok ill talk to my bro about it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content