King Clan By Spanky.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

2 posters

Wm clan

thesarg

Wm clan Empty Wm clan

Post  thesarg Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:59 am

Hello i m a member of the wm clan and i am the leader of the scrim team. We are looking for partner clan which we can scrim against from time to time. We were looking for one that follows the same type of rules and one that is quite similar to us.
    I have been on your server before and i think you have done a great job with it and congrats,.
    You are welcome to come visit our website also to see what type of clan and your welcome to come to our server to check out also i have R@mbo there a couple times.
    Our website is. www.widow-makers.tk feel free to come round anytime and either send me a pm or a message on our forum thank you very much for your time. and hope to hear from you soon
    thesarg

Wm clan Empty Re: Wm clan

Post  thesarg Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:03 am

also i would like to propose frequent fun scrim training matches between please let me know what you think
    Ex!le
    Ex!le
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ex!le Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:47 pm

yeah why not fun scrim it sound good but also i need to make a little coment about this
    its for old people who need cash like me heheh via websites

peopel who are enough old can understand this and its pay it by paypal and its working isnt a joke i have like 45 bucks now on my account of course you need to register at this and read it this way we can pay our server with paypal and stuff
    seriosly just register at this

Wm clan AWS2_ad3_600by100
    thesarg

Post  thesarg Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:52 pm

I have understood there will be a scrim between our two clan on tuesday at either 5 or 6 pm central time i dont mind how many players per team let me know if it is alright thanks.
    thesarg

Post  thesarg Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:28 pm

6pm central time 3vs3 our server Smile thanks and look forward to seeing you tomorow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content