King Clan By Spanky.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

2 posters

Having trouble with Baserace map.

Mute

Having trouble with Baserace map. Empty Having trouble with Baserace map.

Post  Mute Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:55 pm

i like playing on your server but when it comes around 2 baserace just stays on gamstate for ever and when i try reconnecting it comes up with missing baserace.pk3 (or sumit like that) i think i need to download sumit, i know most of my clan mates have the same prob.
    fortune

Having trouble with Baserace map. Empty Re: Having trouble with Baserace map.

Post  fortune Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:07 am

Mute wrote:i like playing on your server but when it comes around 2 baserace just stays on gamstate for ever and when i try reconnecting it comes up with missing baserace.pk3 (or sumit like that) i think i need to download sumit, i know most of my clan mates have the same prob.

Yeah ok, im guessing baserace either isnt on the re-direct server. Ill have a word with spanky or pitbull or somebody about it.

atm, just type baserace.pk3 into google, find a download for it on the internet. Download it and put it in your etmain on your computer. Problem solved Very Happy

Frag On!