Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

uh banned

ask

uh banned

Post  ask on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:48 pm

so i went on king dome after a good toke u kno Wink and i saw some dude get banned by rambo for disrespect. i laughed cuz u know im blazed so i wanted to fuck around. so since i think im pretty cool with you guys cuz we fuck around n talk shit to each other but thats the way we are and chill out y'know? so playfully i called rambo a sack of shit, then outta nowhere im banned for 500 seconds, no biggie. after 10 minutes i go back and im banned for 54436743745 secs so wtf? plz unban me
    .K*Emp!*
    private first class !
    private first class !

Re: uh banned

Post  .K*Emp!* on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:57 am

Lol sup when u call someone dumfuck make sure he know that u ment it whit fun... i guess Rambo was not the guy who u have joking before so were should he know??

We will lissen the other side and make decison Razz

.FeRoZ,=-

Post  .FeRoZ,=- on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 pm

indeed you should better know who you are talking too....rambo isnt the guy you should insult or joke around since he never says a damn word...the guy is serious....me...in the other hand...you can call me a beaner if you want to...and ill say you a dirtty nigg and fuck you....and it will end there...but thats me Very Happy Very Happy

viva Mexico
    FeRoZ

.K*uNiT.#

Post  .K*uNiT.# on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:55 pm

lmao u funny fuks <3...... alrite ask ill make sure ull get unbanned bro <3... dont play wit rambo ike that i dont really think he likes to get along like that wit ppl.... the good thing is that he gets along really wit wit me i call him noobfuk and shit like that... bu dont worry ask ill unban u and talk to rambo bout it

ask

Post  ask on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:44 pm

thats bro i appreciate it <333

.K*uNiT.#

Post  .K*uNiT.# on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:40 pm

hehe np bro <3

BTW ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT SOME GOOD MAPS LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PUT THEM ON SERVER..... I GOT 2 NEW ONES AND THEY SEEM OK... BUT LET ME KNOWS IF U GUYS GOT ANY OTHERS Suspect Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I love you I love you Wink Very Happy Rolling Eyes Question Question Arrow Arrow Arrow
    Ex!le
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ex!le on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:35 pm

yeah same here there is a lot of players who think they know every .K member and they just make annoy jokes with them and they dont even know the .K members i just kick twice 3 disrespect ban kidshit must be controled on the server Mad

1211spanky
    Admin
    Admin

Post  1211spanky on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:41 am

ill unban u if ur still baned

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:25 pm