Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

nice admin selection

rAwgizM

nice admin selection

Post  rAwgizM on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:57 pm

I was pubbing today and for no reason at all i was muted. I asked why and he said he didnt want to hear EVERYONE else talking shit to each other. He threatened with bans and eventually banned me and my whole team basically for pretty much nothing(we pm'd because we were muted for no reason at all). I wouldnt expect to be banned for a pm, but if thats the way you guys roll its whatever, assteka is a pos admin. Id hate to not play at the only server pretty much left in .55, but if i have to get muted or banned everytime i play its not really worth the hassle. figure something out plz.

fragz

Re: nice admin selection

Post  fragz on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:27 am

the kingdome admins are complete fucking morons. They ban people for being skilled and call them hackers. They listen to propganda fed to them by a HACKER who has bans and still hacks. But, ofc there is no proof on the people they ban, just word of mouth. No demos, no pbbans. just "because meow says so".

The admins are shitty, they have got to be the WORST admins I have ever seen aside from a few who I wont even name.

kMart

Post  kMart on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:34 am

fragz wrote:the kingdome admins are complete fucking morons. They ban people for being skilled and call them hackers.

sneak u admited to using hacks so stop talking

kMart

Post  kMart on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:36 am

rAwgizM wrote: I wouldnt expect to be banned for a pm, but if thats the way you guys roll its whatever, assteka is a pos admin.

u guys were pm'ing excessively. it distracts the players. everyone hears weeeeee all the time. btw assteka only banned u for like 30 mins anyways

rAwgizM

Post  rAwgizM on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 am

Suspect the only time i spam is when i get jewed and v58 till i get spam protected, lol.

fragz

Post  fragz on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:37 pm

kMart wrote:
    rAwgizM wrote: I wouldnt expect to be banned for a pm, but if thats the way you guys roll its whatever, assteka is a pos admin.

u guys were pm'ing excessively. it distracts the players. everyone hears weeeeee all the time. btw assteka only banned u for like 30 mins anyways

fragz wrote:
    the kingdome admins are complete fucking morons. They ban people for being skilled and call them hackers.

sneak u admited to using hacks so stop talking

NICE DOUBLE POST MORON, BTW HE DIDNT BAN THEM FOR ONYL 30 MINUTES, I TALKED TO HIM AND INFLUENCED HIM TO REMOVE THE BAN, WAR WAS ON VENT WITH ME WHEN IT HAPPENED, WHEN THEY RETURNED HE BANNED THEM AGAIN AFTER TELLING ME HE WOULDN'T BUT IT WAS FOR 30 MINUTES, LEARN YOUR SHIT THAN TALK KID

PS I NEVER ADMITTED TO HACKING I AINT A NEWB

1211spanky
    Admin
    Admin

Post  1211spanky on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:46 pm

wow fragz just stfu bro u do hack..... and u still blow lol

sincerely, unit ;]

liquid
    private first class !
    private first class !

Post  liquid on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:43 pm

fragz, srry bro but yea i thnk u do kinda hack. every time i spec u, you either prefire or no when to shoot with an r nade. lol Very Happy lol!

Iman

Post  Iman on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:43 am

liquid wrote:fragz, srry bro but yea i thnk u do kinda hack. every time i spec u, you either prefire or no when to shoot with an r nade. lol Very Happy lol!

dont need to think, he got caught. if you have a pbbans account you can see all of his aliases on the ban. http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-775096bb-vb91275.html

1211spanky
    Admin
    Admin

Post  1211spanky on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:06 am

ye thats why i call him a hacker... not cuz he is good... bcuz honestly he blows wit even wit those hackz ;]

kMart

Post  kMart on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:48 pm

i hate how ppl in ET can just reinstall the game and keep hacking =[
    pb needs to make it so that for the ppl that get caught, they need to buy new computers. cuz seriously so many ppl have hacked in ET b4. and yet they still play it and everyone dones't care

.K*pl@sm@.#
    Captain
    Captain

Post  .K*pl@sm@.# on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:54 pm

those computer sellers will b rich lol

fragz

Post  fragz on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:04 am

i made a post here replying to what you guys said and explaining how I got that ban, which was my first one btw. But since Im making peace, fuck it I deleted it v:bounce:

With this Id like to say I wont competively play or play often really because my mouse fucked up and I'm tired of the bullshit. I am trying to make peace nigs. I am making a site to help other players get better. The site also will have some et buddies of mine who can bring special services to the site. One of them codes in Java and HTML. Another codes using Scintilla and can make flash objects. Another one codes c++ and specializes in computer security. A girl from your clan will be a moderator as well, she will specialize in ET server setup and configurations. I also have someone who knows how to use GTKRadient and create/edit ET maps. I know html and a few "hacking" things (script-kiddie shit mostly). I also know pretty much anything you can ask about fixing computer problems and how to mess with ET configs and scripts and tools. And alot of us can advise on future hardware/software purchases or point you in the direction to download the software for free Wink

This site is not a clan/league/team. It's also not a site for trouble. There will be no shit talking or people going on to be asses because they do not like a member from there. This also means me Very Happy dont go to fuck around. I am hosting this site for the benefit of other people. Id like to make peace with all you people who dont like me. I mean you dont like me because of "hacking" in ET, well if I do not play anymore, then just come for some help or to help other people.

I am looking for some more people who know things that they can help us with. If you have a skill or knowledge about something specific, you can be made moderator of the forums. Ive talked to unit about linking a banner to the king clan site and him linking to my site with a banner. Fs clan is also doing this, I have talked to kronic.

They are phpBB3 forums, and I am in progress of making a start page that will link to Downloads, Forums, Articles, etc.... just like ConfigsX. The forums themselves are not yet fully customized. I am still working on editing images and icons, etc. And I need to make or recieve a banner for king and Fs. If you would like to participate in the banner program or anything else I talked about here, add my xfire: etsnotdead.

EDIT------- I just made this banner right now, its already on my site and linked to the url: kingclan.forumotion.com. I wont let people see the site, its no where near finished, but if a head leader or w/e or owner would like to see it, hit me up on xfire. heres the banner:

--thx afro

fragz

Post  fragz on Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:17 pm

well unit refuses to talk idk what is problem is so i guess your site aint gonna get more traffic.

1211spanky
    Admin
    Admin

members

Post  1211spanky on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:31 am

plz try to not abuse ur admin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:50 am