King Clan By Spanky.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

5 posters

Disrespect

TEC*BurgsideTiger*Grd

Disrespect Empty Disrespect

Post  TEC*BurgsideTiger*Grd Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 am

hey guys. first off i just wanna wish u guys good luck in the SSL. i havetn gotten to play much with any of u guys, except maybe sinful, so good luck, the SSl was alot of fun last season, and im sure it will be even better with the addition of the new clans.

anyways, the main reason that im making this post is due to some recent disrespect that me and acouple of other TEC members recieved on your server acouple of days ago. the disrespect didnt come directly from any of your members. what happened was me and TEC*JJgunz and TEC*ghost were playing on king.dome, and there was one player on there who kept sayin stuff, callin stupid votes, and just disrespectin TEC. he eventually got kicked by an admin from what jjgunz told me. so i got back on the server and acouple of mins later, there was a player who got on the server and his nick was TEC*IHATENIGGERS. now at first it was kinda funny, i just asked him to take the TEC tags off because he isnt a TEC memeber. i didnt want another player to think that we had a TEC member with that kind of nickname, it just looks bad on our clan. when he wouldent change his name (which i didnt think that he would), i private messaged acouple of your members who were on the server with us. prodiagy was one (sorry homie, im really really bad at spelling afro . but i dont remember who the other 2 members were. its been 3 or 4 days, and i havent been online due to school started back up. but i got no responce from any of them at all other than saying stuff in global. and they did nothing about the problem. i tryed to ignore it, but then ANOTHER player got on the server and his nick was TEC*IHATECRACKERS. this also was kinda funny except for the fact that your clan members did nothing to make those players change their nicks. it makes a clan look bad, or not be taken seriously if there are other players making your clan out to be a big joke. i am sure that you wouldent like it if someone logged onto a server that u were playing on and their nick was k.*ILIKETOEATMANCAKE, or k.*MYCLANISABUNCHOFHOMOSEXUALS. and it would frustrate u even more if the upper admins of that server just laughed about it and did nothing to correct the problem.

the only thing that i am asking is that the people with admin in your clan need to use it when there is someone on your servers who is disrespecting other players or clans. show them the same amount of respect that we would show your clan if that would have happened to u on one of our servers.
    kMart

Disrespect Empty Re: Disrespect

Post  kMart Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:24 pm

i totally agree with you
    disrespect will not be tolerated at king dome
    fragz

Post  fragz Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:24 am

yeah, dont you know only ADMINS can disrespect players.
    kMart

Post  kMart Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:36 am

yeah thats absoultely correct
    next time a non admin disrespects, he's banned
    1211spanky
    Admin
    Admin

Post  1211spanky Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:48 pm

hahhaha admins only disrespect noob hackerz like u fragz..... and ok tec ill let the guy i left in charge know about that..... i dont tolerate that shit so trust me itl be good by next time u guys scrim ;].....

sincerely unit ;]
    .FeRoZ,=-

Post  .FeRoZ,=- Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:52 am

pinches beaners putos...a la verga hahaha

FeRoZ... Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am