King Clan By Spanky.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

2 posters

Wolf Radio 4on4 League

cub@no

Wolf Radio 4on4 League Empty Wolf Radio 4on4 League

Post  cub@no Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Hello King, lol! afro

Some of you may know me, some of you may not. im cub@no, i pub on your servers a bit.
    but im here today on Wolf Radio's behalf. I noticed you guys signed up your team for the league, but unfortunately at that time the team sign uo limit was already met.

I have some good news, if youre still interested, there is a slot open now due to a team dropping out of the league. So im letting you guys know that there is a spot open, and you will be able to play this week coming up on thursday.

Now the only thing that would stop you from joining is obviously if you no longer had interest in joining, (which would be crazy) but also the fact that you guys have a history of dropping out of leagues ( im referring to the 3v3 league that was going on before this 4v4 league.

So if you guys are still interested and are willing to stay in the league from start to finish, then you have a spot. Excuse my long post, the other admins wanted to make sure I got this point across to you. scratch geek jocolor queen king farao rendeer santa albino sunny Sleep drunken cherry Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit cheers bom pig elephant flower study afro lol!
    cub@no

Wolf Radio 4on4 League Empty Re: Wolf Radio 4on4 League

Post  cub@no Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:59 pm

of and if u could please reply to this onthe league forums, im going to forget i wrote this tomorrow
    kMart

Post  kMart Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:17 pm

OMG WOOT WE STLIL WANNA PLAY

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 am